He was awarded several international awards. In 2009, Kantrida pools took part in an architectural competition and won a bronze medal awarded to water sports by the International Sports and Recreation Facilities Association (IAKS) and the International Olympic Committee (IOC). They received special recognition (IPC Difference ) from the International Paralympic Committee among institutions suitable for people with disabilities. Under the Blue Flower initiative, in 2011, Ploce Beach received particular recognition in the category of the most equipped . Idents beaches Beach Ploce Rijeka was awarded in Dubrovnik as the best beach in the project "Tourist flower - quality for Croatia 2012". Outdoor pools are open from June 1 to September 15, closed - all year round.
- Open Olympic swimming pool (50x25 m, depth 2 m, 10 tracks, water temperature 27 degrees, covered in winter)
- Indoor Olympic swimming pool (50x25 m, depth 2.25 m, 10 tracks, water temperature 27 degrees, with a unique closing roof)
- Swimming pool (25x10 m, depth 1.25 m, 4 lanes, water temperature 28 degrees, for children's trainings)
- Swimming pool for children (5x10 m, depth 0.75, water temperature 30 degrees)
- Swimming pool for diving (20x25 m, depth 5 m, water temperature 29 degrees, platforms located at a height of 1 m, 3 m, 5 m, 7.5 m and 10 m)
It is adapted for people with disabilities (including those who see it poorly): parking places, elevators and ramps, special dressing rooms and toilets, access roads to the beach. Specially trained staff.