The city of Mogilyov is small, but with a long history. Since 1267, many years have passed since its foundation, however, disputes over the origin of the name of the city have continued to this day. There are several high-level sports facilities in Mogilev that take championships in sports and are well suited for training: Gymnastics Palace, Sports Palace or Ice Arena, Spartak Sports Complex, Torpedo Sports Complex. Two years in a row in Mogilyov the Khimik school of Voskresensk and Olimpiyets hold their collections. SK "Spartak" takes the qualifying matches of the UEFA Cup among men's teams. All facilities are new and host a world-class competition. Accommodation The hotel category 3 *** offers rooms with all amenities for 2-4 people. Nutrition Three meals a day in the hotel restaurant. There is a sporting diet on the menu.
- Swimming pool (25 m, 5 lanes)
- Football fields (both grass and artificial turf)
- A field for mini-football (artificial turf)
- Tennis courts
- 2 gymnastics and acrobatics halls
- Hall of martial arts
- Hall of table tennis
- Athletics sector with treadmills 400 m
- 2 sectors for long jumps
- Sector for pushing the nucleus
- Athletics arena
- Beach volleyball, volleyball, basketball court
There are rooms equipped for persons with disabilities.