Payulahti is located in one of the most picturesque corners of Finland, on the shore of Lake Iso-Kukkanen in the province of Nastola, 20 km from the city of Lahti and about 120 km from Helsinki. Paulahti is a modern sports complex, which serves as the basis for training camps for the preparation of national teams in many sports. The main requirements of the Payulahti center are: the creation of conditions for training and training of athletes of the highest level of skill and sports reserve; educational training and development of trainers; coaching work with elite athletes; training young athletes, organizing the work of units that support training activities; development and improvement of training opportunities for athletes with disabilities. Main sports: athletics, football, tennis, wrestling, judo, karate, hockey, figure skating, swimming. Accommodation: hotel buildings near the sports complex 2-4 bed standard rooms in the rooms: bathroom, shower, TV, bed linen, towels, refrigerator Nutrition: full board: breakfast, lunch, dinner on the "buffet"
- Indoor Stadium (football field 55х90 m, treadmill 350 m, treadmill 140 m. (In a straight line)
- Swimming pool (4 lanes 25 m each)
- Sports halls (basketball, volleyball, handball, badminton)
- Wrestling and martial arts
- Tennis and squash
- Football fields (120x120 m, grass cover or 100x68 m, artificial turf covering, heating, lighting)
One of the activities is the development and improvement of training opportunities for athletes with disabilities .
On the shore of lake Iso-Kukkanen .