Playitas Resort is one of the largest training centers in Europe. The best athletes in many sports and disciplines come to Playitas to prepare for the most important sporting events in the world, including the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio, for which we are the official training base Swedish Olympic team (SOK). In addition to professional sports, we offer many other activities for amateurs, such as sports, weekly activities in specific sports, as well as cycling and walking tours. We also promote mass sports, giving the youngest family members the opportunity to get their first sports experience at our Children's Sports Academy, led by qualified instructors for future champions.
- Outdoor pool (50 m, 8 lanes, heated water - 25-26 degrees year-round)
- Bicycle path for 4 km
- Developed routes for running
- 5 tennis courts with night lighting (3 with artificial grass and sand, 2 with hard coating)
- Multifunctional sports hall (badminton, basketball, handball, floorball, futsal)
- Hall for martial arts and fitness (wrestling, boxing, judo)
- Outdoor sports ground (basketball, football)
- A stadium for athletics in a few km from the hotel (Gran Tarajal, long jump, high and pole, football field)
- Football field 1 km from the hotel (artificial grass)
- Athletics ground 5 km from the hotel (javelin throw, hammer throw, shooting)
- Beach volleyball court
- Golf course (18 holes)
- Municipal football fields, one is 5 minutes walk and the second is 5 km from the hotel.
A doctor is on duty on the territory of the sports hotel 24 hours a day. At extra charge.