Larnaca Tennis Club was founded in 1958. At first, the club members began to train on two clay courts. Currently, the club has eight courts with different surfaces, located in the city center. A children's tennis academy works here, regular trainings of the best tennis players of Cyprus, national competitions, junior and veteran tournaments take place.
3 hard courts
5 clay courts
1 mini tennis court
1 training wall
|Location:||convenient transportation options at Larnaca|
|distance to the sea 600 m:||convenient transportation options at Larnaca|