Our sports doctor is always at his workplace, and if the athlete doesn’t feel well, within 15 minutes after the call he will come to the training or hotel.
All doctors are certified professionals with work permits specifically for working with athletes.
- Blood test (biochemistry and hematology);
- Measurement of the level of lactate in the blood;
- Sports doctor and masseur;
- Observation of athlete’s condition at the time of the training;
- Prevention and treatment of injuries and diseases of athletes in the course of their specific activities and outside it;
- Rehabilitation after injuries and diseases;
- Emergency medical care for injuries and emergency conditions of athletes;
- Medical and functional control;
- Functional rehabilitation of athletes and improving athletic performance;
- Therapy of somatic diseases;
- Sports traumatology;
- Medical rehabilitation.
- 24/7 Emergency medical assistance during the training.