What services and amenities are offered?
- A fully equipped sports facilities in Cyprus that meet international standards include: specially designed flooring and air conditioning
- Additional facilities include: locker rooms, showers, and restrooms
- Specialized inventory and professional equipment for Judo masters
- Organizing and leading practice, master-classes, learning seminars led by professional trainers, highly qualified coaches and instruction from leading judo practitioners in Cyprus and abroad
- Organizing judo sparring matches and tournaments with local and international athletes
- Creating individualized menus for athletes during the training camp
- Medical services: massage, rehabilitative gymnastics, and post-injury physical therapy
- An active vacation on the shore of the Mediterranean Sea, as well as fascinating cultural and historical tours of Cyprus!
Our company, ACTIVE PLANET, accounts for the desires and concerns of every group, and we are ready to create individualized programs, approaches, and offers for you!
For many years, not only have judo competitions of international levels been held on the island of Cyprus, but also children’s tournaments as well. The combination of a highly developed sports infrastructure and comfortable climate in winter make Cyprus an attractive location for athletes and organizers of judo camps. Outdoor training is possible year-round and the ability to combine drills with swimming in the Mediterranean Sea, as well as a balanced Mediterranean diet, assists athletes in continuously improving their skills and results.
The island of Cyprus and its resources provide a commitment to excellent health and significant athletic success!