Rugby training in wheelchairs for athletes with musculoskeletal disorders
ACTIVE PLANET offers a full range of organizational services for conducting rugby training in wheelchairs for athletes with disabilities:
- Specialized transport with lifts;
- Hotels with the necessary services; the rooms in the hotel are specially equipped for athletes with disabilities, accesses and passages of the necessary width;
- Equipped sports halls (closed and open) meet international standards, additional rooms (locker rooms, showers, toilets, cafeterias, medical rooms, massage rooms), ventilation and air conditioning systems;
- Possibility of providing professional equipment and uniforms (upon prior request);
- Organization of outdoor GPP;
- Organization and conduct of trainings, master classes, training seminars with professional trainers, highly qualified teachers and the best athletes from different countries of the world;
- Organization of games with local and invited teams;
- Creation of an individual menu for Paralympic athletes;
- Washing of the uniform;
- Medical services: massage before training and after training, manual therapy, rehabilitation gymnastics, rehabilitation after injuries;
- Active rest and excursion tours.
ACTIVE PLANET takes into account the wishes of each group and will create for you an individual offer that is suitable for you!
We organize events around the world, so we will find the best offer for you!
One of the popular bases is Cyprus. Sports facilities and sites in Cyprus are close to the sea and in close proximity to the places of residence. They meet all generally accepted sports standards. The island has a well-developed sports infrastructure and eliminates possible difficulties for athletes with disabilities.