Training camps for fencing in wheelchairs for athletes with musculoskeletal impairments among men and women!
ACTIVE PLANET offers a full range of organizational services for conducting training camps for athletes with disabilities and intellectual disabilities in Cyprus
• Specialized transport with lifts, support, and assistance around Cyprus
• Hotels by the sea with convenient access to the sea, rooms in hotels are equipped with everything necessary for athletes with disabilities and elevators in hotels are designed for use by people in wheelchairs
• Professional equipment and fencing equipment including weapons, equipment, and shells
• Organization and conduct of training, master classes, training seminars with professional trainers, highly qualified coaches and the best athletes of Cyprus and from abroad
• Organization of sparring and matches with local and international athletes
• Medical services: restorative massages, water and manual therapy, rehabilitation and all necessary procedures (by prior agreement with a coach) during the camp
• Creating customized menus for individual athletes during training camp
• An active vacation on the shore of the Mediterranean Sea, as well as fascinating cultural and historical tours of Cyprus!
Our company, ACTIVE PLANET, accounts for the desires and concerns of every group, and we are ready to create individualized programs, approaches, and offers for you!
The ACTIVE PLANET team works closely with the Cyprus Fencing Federation and organizes sporting events for wheelchair fencing in Cyprus. All sports facilities on the island meet the international requirements and standards adopted in this Paralympic sport.
European teams and athletes from all over the world have declared Cyprus as the comfortable place for conducting training sessions for wheelchair fencing among people with disabilities.
In addition to a suitable sports infrastructure, the favorable climate of the island allows for combining indoor workouts with outdoor activities.
Quality services on the island account for all possible difficulties that athletes with disabilities may encounter. Clean sea air and Cypriot cuisine perfectly support the health of all athletes.