Training camps for wheelchair basketball for athletes with impairments and mental disorders for men and women!
The ACTIVE PLANET team provides a full range of organizational services for conducting training camps for wheelchair basketball in Cyprus as a Paralympic sport
What services do we offer?
- Specialized transport around the island equipped with lifts and elevators
- Hotels by the sea with convenient accessibility to the sea, wheelchair access ramps, rooms in hotels are equipped with everything necessary for athletes with disabilities and elevators in hotels are designed for use by people in wheelchairs
- Equipped halls (outdoor/indoor basketball courts) that meet international standards: necessary entrances, access to all common areas, special floor covering, additions rooms (changing rooms, showers, toilets, cafeterias, medical offices, massage rooms, and air conditioning systems
- Possibility of providing professional equipment and uniforms (upon request)
- Organizing general physical training outdoors by the Mediterranean Sea
- Organizing and leading practice, master-classes, learning seminars led by professional trainers, highly qualified trainers/teachers and instruction from wheelchair basketball players in Cyprus and other countries
- Organizing games with local and invited teams
- Creating customized menus for individual athletes
- Laundering uniforms
- Medical services: manual therapy, rehabilitative gymnastics, post injury rehabilitation
- An active vacation on the shore of the Mediterranean Sea, as well as fascinating cultural and historical tours of Cyprus!
Our company, ACTIVE PLANET, accounts for the desires and concerns of every group, and we are ready to create individualized programs, approaches, and offers for you!
Any Paralympic sport requires special equipment, training facilities and accommodations for athletes. Cyprus has the necessary sports infrastructure for conducting training activities and providing specific living conditions.
The island regularly hosts events and training camps for wheelchair basketball athletes.
A comfortable climate allows for year-round training outdoors and equipped sports facilities make the process as convenient as possible. Clean air and a delicious Mediterranean cuisine improves the general condition of athletes and the proximity of the sea as well as its easy access makes the island a particularly attractive location.