What do we offer?
- Specialized transport with lifts;
- Opportunity to practice on dams and in open water;
- Required professional inventory and equipment (professional class boats: LTA4 +, TA2x, AW1x and AM1x).
- Boats for academic rowing for persons with musculoskeletal injuries are equipped with special seats that can be changed depending on the class of the athlete. Smaller boats are equipped with auxiliary floating pontoons, which work as stabilizers, and provide lateral balance;
- Specially equipped gyms for training in this sport;
- Organization of tournaments and competitions with local and invited athletes with disabilities;
- Creation of an individual menu for Paralympic athletes;
- Medical services: manual therapy, rehabilitation gymnastics, rehabilitation after injuries;
- Active rest and excursion tours.
ACTIVE PLANET takes into account the wishes of each group and will create for you an individual offer that is suitable for you!
We organize events around the world, so we will find the best offer for you!
Any sports events for athletes (PODA) should be held in specially equipped places and with appropriate medical support. Therefore, one of the most popular paralympic bases is Cyprus due to its developed sports infrastructure and high level of service.