Para-taekwondo training for athletes with partial or complete amputation of upper limbs: for men and women
Company ACTIVE PLANET offers a full range of organizational services for conducting training sessions in para-taekwondo:
- Specialized transport with lifts;
- Hotels with the necessary services; the rooms in the hotel are specially equipped for athletes with disabilities, accesses and passages are of the necessary width;
- Sports complex (gym for para-taekwondo training), swimming pool, sauna, outdoor sports fields with special equipment for people with disabilities;
- Medical services: restorative massages and gymnastics, water and manual therapy, rehabilitation;
- Individual menu with the possibility of coordination;
- Active rest and excursion tours;
- Services coach, assistant, guide for athletes;
- Specialized equipment, professional equipment and uniform (upon prior request);
- Exercises in the open air;
- Organization and conduct of training sessions, master classes, training seminars with professional trainers, high-qualified teachers and the best masters of taekwondo in different countries of the world;
- Organization of sparring and fighting with local and invited Paralympic athletes;
- Creation of an individual menu for Paralympic athletes;
- Medical services: massage, rehabilitation gymnastics, rehabilitation after injuries.
ACTIVE PLANET takes into account the wishes of each group and will create for you an individual offer that is suitable for you!
We organize events around the world, so we will find the best offer for you!
One of the popular bases is Cyprus, on the island there are regular sports trainings in para-taekwondo. Sports grounds are specially equipped for Paralympic martial arts, all details are taken into account: thickness of tatami, flooring, etc. Training takes place all year round thanks to a mild climate.