What do we offer?
- Specialized transport with lifts and support;
- Hotels with the necessary services; rooms in the hotel are specially equipped for athletes with disabilities, accesses and passages of the necessary width. Gyms in hotels are fully accessible to Paralympic athletes;
- Open 25/50 meter pools of the Olympic standard, equipped with elevators for launching athletes and metronomes;
- Individual menu for athletes;
- Specialized gyms;
- Specially equipped places under the GPP;
- Medical services: massages before training and after training, restoring massages and gymnastics, water and manual therapy, rehabilitation services for athletes;
- Services for the rent of medical, equipment for those with disabilities and orthopedic products.
ACTIVE PLANET takes into account the wishes of each group and will create for you an individual offer that is suitable for you!
We organize events around the world, so we will find the best offer for you!
One of the popular bases is Cyprus. Swimming training for athletes with physical disabilities, blind, and visually impaired regularly take place in Cyprus due to the mild climate of the Mediterranean and the highest international standards with a developed infrastructure for swimmers with disabilities. Winter trainings for Paralympic swimming are also in high demand among athletes around the world - open pools are with a constant temperature of 27 degrees. Olympic pools, namely 5 pools of 50 meters and 7 pools of 25 meters are located on the Mediterranean coast, which contributes to body’s absorption of healthy minerals.
Would you like to become a sponsor of the Paralympic team?
Effective organization of sponsorship marketing provides the right choice of events for support. We develop optimal sponsor packages for our clients. Sponsorship of major sporting events, facilities or projects significantly improves the image of the advertiser and enhances brand recognition, thereby contributing to an increase in the likelihood of purchasing a product or service from the company.