Training for para-badminton for athletes with musculoskeletal disorders: among men and women
ACTIVE PLANET offers a full range of organizational services for conducting training sessions on para-badminton for athletes with disabilities:
- Specialized transport with lifts;
- Hotels with the necessary services; the rooms in the hotel are specially equipped for athletes with disabilities, accesses and passages of the necessary width;
- The best sites for para-badminton (closed / open) meet international standards;
- Specialized equipment and professional inventory;
- Organization and conduct of trainings, master classes, training seminars with professional trainers, highly qualified teachers and the best masters of badminton in different countries;
- Organization of games with local and invited Paralympic athletes;
- Compiling an individual menu;
- Medical services: massage, rehabilitation gymnastics in specialized medical centers, rehabilitation after injuries;
- A wide choice of active leisure, various excursion tours on a special transport with the highly skilled support personnel.
ACTIVE PLANET takes into account the wishes of each group and will create for you an individual offer that is suitable for you!
We organize events around the world, so we will find the best offer for you!
Para-badminton is a sport for people with any form of musculoskeletal system disabilities. Many choose Cyprus as a base for carrying out sports training. The sports infrastructure of the island meets the necessary requirements, and also the climatic conditions allow to conduct training and exercises in GPP all year round.