Judo training for athletes with physical and intellectual disabilities among men and women
ACTIVE PLANET offers a full range of organizational services for the conduct of judo trainings for the blind, visually impaired and athletes with intellectual disabilities:
- Specialized transport with escort;
- Accompaniment and full support throughout the period of training;
- Equipped halls meeting international standards, special flooring, considering the density and size of mats or tatami (8m x 8m, and along the perimeter a soft safety lane is laid with a width of 1 meter);
- Additional rooms (changing rooms, showers, toilets, medical room, professional massage rooms), ventilation and air conditioning systems, specialized equipment and professional equipment;
- Organization and conduct of trainings, master classes, training seminars with professional coaches, high-qualified teachers and the best judoists of different countries;
- Organization of sparring and tournaments with local and invited athletes;
- Drawing up an individual menu;
- Medical services: massage, rehabilitation gymnastics, rehabilitation after injuries;
- Active rest and excursion tours.
ACTIVE PLANET takes into account the wishes of each group and will create for you an individual offer that is suitable for you!
We organize events around the world, so we will find the best offer for you!
One of the popular bases for holding judo training is Cyprus. The island allows you to combine workouts in closed halls with outdoor exercises, right on the beach. A well thought out sports infrastructure helps to make the training process as comfortable and effective as possible.