Para-equestrian training camps for athletes with any type of physical or visual impairment for men and women in Cyprus!
ACTIVE PLANET offers a full range of organizational services for conducting training camps for athletes with various physical disabilities in Cyprus:
• Specialized transport with lifts and assistance
• Hotels on the beach with a comfortable descent entrance to the sea, hotel rooms are equipped for athletes with disabilities and have all necessary services for comfortable living
• The best equestrian centers, hippodromes and clubs of the island for training of athletes from level 1A which includes athletes with the most severe functional abnormalities to level 4
• The possibility of providing compensating aids approved by the Equestrian Federation such as a special saddle, reins with loops, elastic bands for the stirrup, two whips, etc.; visually impaired athletes may resort to the help of guides
• Services for the rental of medical equipment and orthopedic products
• Organizing general physical training outdoors by the shore of the Mediterranean Sea
• Organizing and leading practice, master-classes, learning seminars led by professional trainers and highly qualified coaches in Cyprus
• Creating customized menus for Paralympic athletes
• Medical services: massage, rehabilitative gymnastics, and rehabilitation post injury
• An active vacation on the shore of the Mediterranean Sea, as well as fascinating cultural and historical tours of Cyprus!
Our company, ACTIVE PLANET, accounts for the desires and concerns of every group, and we are ready to create individualized programs, approaches, and offers for you!
On the territory of the island, there are several equestrian centers, stables, and hippodromes where regular training, tournaments, and competitions of international levels are organized. The unconditional advantages of Cyprus as a venue for sporting events are a favorable climate that allows for conducting outdoor training year-round in the clean Mediterranean air and on suitable local terrain for equestrian events.