Training camps for a para canoe for athletes with musculoskeletal disorders for men and women!
The ACTIVE PLANET team offers a full range of organization services for conducting para canoe training camps with various forms of central nervous system damage and spinal injuries.
• Specialized transportation with lifts and assistance
• Hotels on the beach with a convenient approach to the sea. Rooms in hotels are equipped with everything necessary for athletes with disabilities, and elevators in hotels are designed for people using wheelchairs of varying sizes.
• Best water areas on the island for kayak training (K-1) and canoeing (V-1) in three functional classes: KL1, KL2, KL3 and VL1, VL2, and VL3.
• Organizing and leading practice, master-classes, learning seminars led by professional trainers, highly qualified athletes
• Necessary equipment (available upon request)
• Specially equipped gyms (available upon request)
• Medical services: regenerative massages, gymnastics, water and manual therapy and rehabilitation (upon prior request)
• Creating customized menus for Paralympic athletes
• An active vacation on the shore of the Mediterranean Sea, as well as fascinating cultural and historical tours of Cyprus!
Our company, ACTIVE PLANET, accounts for the desires and concerns of every group, and we are ready to create individualized programs, approaches, and offers for you!
Canoe and kayak became a Paralympic sport fairly recently. The main inconvenience for many European teams was the lack of opportunities for outdoor training in the winter season - not with us.
Cyprus is famous for its warm climate and comfortable natural conditions year-round. Therefore, the island has served as a base for para canoe training camps for many years.
Highly developed sports infrastructures and natural resources combine perfectly as a training environment. Athletes are attracted to specially equipped places for training around the island on dams and around the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. A location that provides environmental friendliness and a balanced Mediterranean cuisine is beneficial for the overall physical condition of athletes.