What do we offer?
- Specialized transport with lifts;
- Hotels with the necessary services; the rooms in the hotel are specially equipped for athletes with disabilities, accesses and passages of the necessary width;
- Water areas for kayak training (K-1) and canoe (V-1) in three functional classes: KL1, KL2, KL3 and VL1, VL2, VL3;
- Organization of trainings and master classes with professional trainers and highly qualified teachers;
- Required inventory and equipment (upon prior request);
- Specially equipped gyms;
- Medical services: regenerative massages and gymnastics, water and manual therapy, rehabilitation (upon prior request);
- Individual menu with the possibility of coordination;
- Active rest and excursion tours.
ACTIVE PLANET takes into account the wishes of each group and will create for you an individual offer that is suitable for you!
We organize events around the world, so we will find the best offer for you!
Canoeing of athletes (with musculoskeletal injuries) is in the status of the Paralympic sport. The main inconvenience for many European teams is the lack of opportunities for outdoor training in winter.
Cyprus for many years has been the base for training in rowing on kayaks and a pair of canoes for athletes with musculoskeletal injuries, thanks to the warm climate throughout the year. Also, athletes are attracted by the specially equipped places for training, such as in the waters of the island, namely the dams and on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea.