Training camps for para archery for athletes with physical impairments among men and women.
The ACTIVE PLANET team offers a full range of organizational services for training camps for para archery for athletes with disabilities in Cyprus
• Specialized transport with lifts and support around Cyprus
• Hotels with convenient access to the beach, rooms in hotels are equipped with everything necessary for athletes with disabilities and elevators in hotels are designed for use by people in wheelchairs
• The best sites for archery (indoor and outdoor) that meet international standards. Additional amenities include changing rooms, showers, restrooms, and ventilation/air conditioning systems
• Specialized equipment and professional equipment during the camp
• Rental of medical equipment and orthopedic products for Paralympic athletes
• Organization and conduct of training, master classes, training seminars with professional trainers, highly qualified coaches and the best athletes from Cyprus and abroad
• Organized matches with local and international athletes
• Creating customized menus for individual athletes during the camp
• Medical services: manual therapy, rehabilitative gymnastics, post-injury rehabilitation
• An active vacation on the shore of the Mediterranean Sea, as well as fascinating cultural and historical tours of Cyprus!
Our company, ACTIVE PLANET, accounts for the desires and concerns of every group, and we are ready to create individualized programs, approaches, and offers for you!
Archery is a Paralympic sport where athletes compete with various limitations of motor functions. Archers are divided into three functional classes: ARST, ARW1, and ARW2.
It is very important to create comfortable conditions for each athlete. Sports infrastructure in Cyprus provides freedom of movement and full training options for athletes with disabilities, which is why the island often becomes a venue for sports events in para archery.
A wonderful climate allows you to train outdoors both in summer and winter and an environmentally friendly environment positively affects the health of athletes. Clean sea, mountain air, the best beaches of Cyprus, and quality food will not leave anyone indifferent.