Tennis training camps for male and female professional athletes!
ACTIVE PLANET team presents you with a broad spectrum of services organizing tennis training camps for kids and adults on the island of Cyprus!
What services and amenities are offered for athletes from abroad while in Cyprus?
- Professional outdoor tennis courts in Cyprus that meet international standards (hotel tennis courts are of the same high quality as in professional tennis clubs)
- Specialized equipment, professionally maintained inventory (available upon request) during Tennis Camp
- Tennis courts with various flooring: ground, hard, and artificial in the most beautiful and picturesque locations in Cyprus
- Organizing and leading practice, master-classes, learning seminars led by professional trainers, highly qualified coaches and instruction from leading tennis players in Cyprus and Europe
- Organizing tennis matches and tournaments with local and international athletes
- Creating individualized menus for athletes during training camp
- Medical services: massage, rehabilitative gymnastics, and post-injury physical therapy
- An active vacation on the shore of the Mediterranean Sea, as well as fascinating cultural and historical tours of Cyprus!
Our company, ACTIVE PLANET, accounts for the desires and concerns of every group, and we are ready to create individualized programs, approaches, and offers for you!
In Cyprus, tennis began to develop in the early twentieth century and spread quickly to many cities. Today, there are fifteen popular tennis clubs on the island of Cyprus. Our company, Active Planet, actively cooperates with the Cyprus Tennis Federation, which was founded 65 years ago and has merged with the European Tennis Association, the International Tennis Federation, and the Cyprus Olympic Committee. The Tennis Federation in Cyprus observes international standards of courts where tournaments are held regularly. In addition to well-equipped sports facilities, Cyprus has undeniable natural advantages:
- Favorable climate and comfortable weather conditions in Cyprus allow for training both in summer and winter
- Environmentally friendly, clean air and Cyprus’ Blue Flag awarded beaches on the Mediterranean Sea
- Mediterranean cuisine, recommended as highly useful, balanced and ideal for active individuals
The island of Cyprus and its resources provide a commitment to excellent health and significant athletic success!