Para-taekwondo training camps for athletes with partial or complete amputation of upper limbs for men and women
The ACTIVE PLANET team provides a full range of organizational services for conducting training events for para-taekwondo in Cyprus as a Paralympic sport
• Specialized transportation with lifts and assistance
• Hotels by the sea with convenient access to the sea, wheelchair access rooms in hotels are equipped with ramps and everything necessary, elevators in hotels are designed for use by people with disabilities
• Sports complex (hall for taekwondo training), fitness area, swimming pool, sauna, outdoor sports areas, and special equipment for people with disabilities
• Individual menu tailored for Paralympic athletes
• Active vacation on the shore of the Mediterranean Sea and interesting tours around the island
• Services of a coach, assistant, and guide for Paralympic athletes
• Special inventory and equipment, as well as uniforms (available upon request)
• Organizing and leading practice, master-classes, learning seminars led by professional trainers, highly qualified coaches and instruction from taekwondo masters in Cyprus and other countries
• Organization of sparring with local and invited Paralympic athletes
• Medical services: massages, rehabilitative gymnastics, post-injury rehabilitation
Our company, ACTIVE PLANET, accounts for the desires and concerns of every group, and we are ready to create individualized programs, approaches, and unique offers for you!
Sports facilities on the island are specially equipped for all types of martial arts, taking into account all details: thickness of tatami, flooring, etc. Sports halls meet international standards including ventilation and air conditioning systems, locker rooms, rooms for trainers, etc.
Among other things, the Cyprus climate allows for outdoor training year-round and infused with minerals sea air improves their effectiveness. Athletes will be able to enjoy the Cypriot cuisine, which is ideal for people who lead an active lifestyle.