Paralympic powerlifting training camps for athletes with physical and visual impairments among men and women
The ACTIVE PLANET company cooperates with various sports associations in Cyprus to offer a full range of organizational services for the conducting of Paralympic powerlifting training camps for athletes with disabilities on the island:
• Specialized transport with lifts and escort
• Hotels with convenient access to the sea, wheelchair access ramps- rooms in hotels are equipped with everything necessary for athletes with disabilities and elevators in hotels are designed for use by people in wheelchairs
• Equipped athletic facilities that meet international standards: necessary entrances, access to all common areas, special floor covering, additional rooms (changing rooms, showers, toilets, cafeterias, medical offices, massage rooms, and air conditioning
• Rental of medical equipment and orthopedic products
• Organization of outdoor general physical training on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea
• Organizing and leading practice, master-classes, learning seminars led by professional trainers, highly qualified coaches and instructions from powerlifters in Cyprus and other countries
• Creating customized menus for individual athletes
• Medical services: manual therapy, rehabilitative gymnastics, post-injury rehabilitation
• An active vacation on the shore of the Mediterranean Sea, as well as fascinating cultural and historical tours of Cyprus!
Our company, ACTIVE PLANET, accounts for the desires and concerns of every group, and we are ready to create individualized programs, approaches, and offers for you!
Powerlifting is a Paralympic sport in which an athlete demonstrates the power of the upper body. Competitions for powerlifting among athletes with musculoskeletal disorders and blind athletes are held in specially equipped facilities that meet requirements of the International Paralympic Committee.
The Cyprus sports infrastructure meets all necessary requirements. Among other things, Cyprus climate allows for conducting outdoor training year-round, and sea and mountain air of the island strengthens the health of athletes.
Cyprus and its resources are devoted to ensuring great health and great sporting achievements!