Paralympic judo training camps for athletes with visual impairments for men and women!
ACTIVE PLANET offers a full range of organizational services for the conduct of judo training camps for blind, visually impaired and athletes with intellectual disabilities.
• Specialized transport with escort and assistance throughout Cyprus
• Maintenance and support provided throughout entire training period
• Equipped halls meeting international standards with special floor covering that consider the density and size of mats or tatami (8mx8m, along the perimeter where a soft safety lane lies with a width of 1 meter)
• Additional facilities: locker rooms, showers, restrooms, medical rooms, massage rooms, air conditioning, specialized equipment
• Organizing and leading practice, master-classes, learning seminars led by professional trainers and the most highly qualified judo masters in Cyprus
• Organization of sparring and tournaments with local and invited athletes
• Creating customized menus for Paralympic athletes
• Medical services: manual therapy, rehabilitative gymnastics, post-injury rehabilitation
• An active vacation on the shore of the Mediterranean Sea, as well as fascinating cultural and historical tours of Cyprus!
Our company, ACTIVE PLANET, accounts for the desires and concerns of every group, and we are ready to create individualized programs, approaches, and offers for you!
Judo first entered the Paralympic Games in 1988 in Seoul. In Athens in 2004, women took part in judo competitions for the first time.
Cyprus, thanks to its stunning climate and good natural conditions, allows for combining workouts in gyms with outdoor exercises on the beach. A developed sports infrastructure allows for making the training process as comfortable and effective as possible. In addition, the island has healing properties such as clean sea air and delicious cuisine which improve the overall physical condition of athletes.